Senior Account Manager
Small, dynamic agency with offices in North Brunswick, New Jersey and Minneapolis, MN seeks pharmaceutical advertising account manager with experience launching and managing products that involve PRC review and OPDP approval. Our clients include large healthcare companies, smaller pharmaceutical companies, and Fortune 500 clients in various industries. Our growing 20 person agency has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in both digital and traditional assignments. Our current roster of clients include: Quest Diagnostics, Tris Pharma, United Healthcare, Capsugel, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Bend Research, 3M, AT&T, Harper Collins, CyberPower Systems, and many others. Known for our comprehensive strategy development, detailed work ethic and digital acumen, MEG has an impeccable reputation and long lasting partnerships with clients – many of whom have been our clients for over 17 years.
For this position, we seek a smart, self-motivated, hands-on, highly organized account manager that will work directly with clients and agency staff and manage projects from strategy inception to final deliverable. This position will report directly to the president and work out of our North Brunswick, NJ office.
You must have at least 5 years pharmaceutical experience and have the following skills/experience:
- A bachelor degree and experience working at an advertising agency that serves healthcare/pharma clients, or at a pharmaceutical firm working in the marketing/advertising department is required. Either role must have involved projects that required PRC review and OPDP approval.
- Strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical/healthcare guidelines that impact promotional activities. Familiarity with AMA style and FDA requirements governing pharmaceutical advertising, as well as ensuring materials meet other relevant compliance and regulatory guidelines, such as that of Medical Associations, etc.
- The ability to do independent research and write strategy presentations, as well as monitor market/industry trends relevant to our clients’ brands and products.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Sound understanding of traditional advertising and printing.
- Experience managing digital assignments from initial research to final delivery, with a good understanding of digital technologies, website architecture, technical requirements and workflows.
- Ability to synchronize communications between account teams, vendors and clients; tracking all billing and payment records.
- Competency at building trust and credibility among clients by providing detailed and accurate documentation, timelines, estimates and willingness to provide expert industry counsel.
- Track record of taking ownership of day-to-day marketing/advertising tactics and executions for a brand.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines.
The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation and a comprehensive medical and dental plan, along with a 401K with matching company funds. We offer a relaxed work environment where your input really counts, and the ability to work with other talented professionals who are continually looking to learn new skills and advance their careers. At MEG the better we do, the better our employees do. Only candidates that provide their resume as an Acrobat (pdf) file and salary history will be considered. Please contact us at email@example.com. No phone calls please. For more information about our clients and company visit megdigital.com. MEG is and equal opportunity employer.
MEG is a hybrid full-service marketing firm and software development company, with offices in downtown Minneapolis, the NYC metro area, and India. Our team combines expertise in marketing strategy, creative, and technology to serve a varied mix of B2B and B2C clients. Please submit your resume/portfolio links along with salary requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.